Old May 4th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Stop the whining about my blog domain if you can Mark

On May 4, 7:47�am, "Ralph" anon@anon wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 3, 7:00?pm, wrote:
On 3 May 2007 15:54:23 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On May 3, 6:51?pm, wrote:
On Thu, 3 May 2007 18:45:32 -0400, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

stop the fraud if you can Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
Dloyd's Blog

what fraud mark?

the fraud you are KB9rqz that you are not a criminal that you

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Ok I will get rid of the blog. *I wonder if Roger wants it?

Oh, don't do that! Keep it! The longer you keep it the longer and the worse
Mark will mewl.
Several of us like hearing him whine and he has been quite accommodating so
far.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry, I decided to keep the blog for at least a little while.
I was mulling it over and actually considered giving up the domain
name, but from the time I said I would give up the blog until I was
just getting ready to free the domain (about 5 minutes). Markie threw
another fit and spammed the hell out of RRAP with his Dloyd this and
Dloyd that slanderous tirade. So I said to hell with it, why should I
do anything for an ungrateful a**hole like him. F*** Mark Morgan, he
can whine until the cows come home.

Dloyd's Blog

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com