Old May 5th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ed Ed is offline

Default cutting square hole in plastic

jim wrote in :

hi ed,

Home Depot has Leviton Nylon blank covers
in white, medium sized about 88 cents a piece.

Very flexible and you can tool it, the regular covers will crack
once the adapter is mated to is and coax is tugged.

73 james

Thanks for that tip. Unfortunately, I have to drive 70 miles to get to a
Home Depot.... I'll make a list and pick some up when I do get there.
Meanwhile, will be very careful with the brittle ones I will be using
currently.

Ed K7AAT