Old May 5th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Mark C Morgan Continues to Span USENET and Cross Post to Unrelated NG's

On May 5, 8:43�am, wrote:
On Thu, 03 May 2007 07:24:26 -0400, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:54:02 -0400, wrote:

On 9 Jul 2006 08:29:06 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:
" * * I'm not going to call some number that's probably some stooge
that
you set up."
indeed I supose I could have set it up

but there was no need the number was out in public domain you can
check

yourself if you like

you were posting his name and address for a few days about a month ago
so you know the address the number is listed have at you are most
likely to get an nswering achine but that will still show who you are
dealing with

It is my wife desire to have you stop and admit she is female. Her
father will oblige her if you get ahold of him and are polite. would
not you do it for one of your own girl if it came up?

She also want you to admit you have been defaming her and her family,
but you are not man enough to fess up to it. ashe has been afaid to
doas you ask on general priciples so I have been looking for a subible
venture to prove the point and still respect what you have left of her
privacy and her father's when she suggested posting a copy of her
Birth

certificate I vetoed that as too intrusive in our lives and we came up
with this
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
http://www.usenetzone.comto open account

Ids stil liek anaswer not going to get it but i'd still like one

and waiting

For what?

Steve, K4YZ