Old May 5th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default why does spoiled Mark whine so, like a little girl?

On May 5, 8:22�am, wrote:

Don't worry, I decided to keep the blog for at least a little while.

porveing thereby you are a dishonest fraud

No proving that I an not going to succumb to you rants and tirade.

I was mulling it over and actually considered giving up the domain
name, but from the time I said I would give up the blog until I was
just getting ready to free the domain (about 5 minutes).

more an hour

No it was about 7 minutes.

Markie threw
another fit and spammed the hell out of RRAP with his Dloyd this and
Dloyd that slanderous tirade.

no slander you can't be slandered

Ok Morkie, it I can't be slandered, then I can't commit fraud either,
to go further, then I don't exist, and I don't have a blog. So what
are you whining about?

or be honest
but you were just lying in the first place we all know that

No I actually was going to release the name, but I was cautious
considering your past behavior, it seems that my reservations were
well founded.

*So I said to hell with it, why should I
do anything for an ungrateful a**hole like him.

an honest man for once

Glad you agree, you are an ASSHOLE!

and why should I be gratefull Dloyd

Because you were going to get your way for once. That someone was
going to take the first step in being polite, but no you couldn't act
like an adult...you are such an ASSHOLE.

*F*** Mark Morgan, he
can whine until the cows come home.

and point out you steal lie and cheat

No point out that you are a whining little boy throwing a temper
tantrum and taking out on RRAP because you can't have your way.

"one useless Mark is a disgrace, a second warrants an abortion"

Dloyd's Blog
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com