Old May 5th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Dloyd the fraud

On May 5, 11:10?am, wrote:

Its my domain, you can't have it, get over it and move on.

you stolen promised to retun and then reneged

I don't make promises, I made a statement, but I am allowed to change
my mind. Don't we all have that right.

and I will move several months after you mget over your prueint
interest in my sex life

I will still retain the domain, no matter what happens to the blog.

Since I haven't commented on your sex life, I am not sure where you
are going with this. Why do you keep bringing it up. It seems that
you are the one focused on your sex life. Really, I don't care, your
defective and I can accept that, but it appears that you can't.

"one useless Mark is a disgrace, 2 warrant an abortion"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
Dloyd's Blog

You better go change all of you profiles to match you blog name, lest
they show up on my blog. I don't think you want that.