Old May 5th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Julio Julio is offline

Default Poor Mark

wrote in message
On 4 May 2007 13:36:03 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On May 4, 7:47?am, "Ralph" anon@anon wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Don't worry, I decided to keep the blog for at least a little while.

porveing thereby you are a dishonest fraud

I was mulling it over and actually considered giving up the domain
name, but from the time I said I would give up the blog until I was
just getting ready to free the domain (about 5 minutes).

more an hour

Markie threw
another fit and spammed the hell out of RRAP with his Dloyd this and
Dloyd that slanderous tirade.

no slander you can't be slandered

or be honest
but you were just lying in the first place we all know that

So I said to hell with it, why should I
do anything for an ungrateful a**hole like him.

to be an honest man for once

but NO you can't do that

and why should I be gratefull Dloyd

F*** Mark Morgan, he
can whine until the cows come home.

and point out you steal lie and cheat

....while YOU, Markie, prove over and over and over that you are a dumbass.