Old May 5th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Julio Julio is offline

Default Poor Markie

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 5, 11:24 am, Dloyd Lavies wrote:
On May 5, 11:10?am, wrote:

Its my domain, you can't have it, get over it and move on.

you stolen promised to retun and then reneged

I don't make promises, ......

at leats none that are worth anything

....... I made a statement, but I am allowed to change
my mind.

not in a contacrt is this how you run your personal life too

Don't we all have that right.

nopne of seem to Dloyd

and I will move several months after you mget over your prueint
interest in my sex life

I will still retain the domain, no matter what happens to the blog.

Since I haven't commented on your sex life,....

lying again Dloyd

you have indeed comented my mysexlife my wifes sexlife

....... I am not sure where you
are going with this. Why do you keep bringing it up. It seems that
you are the one focused on your sex life.

only you it seems

Really, I don't care, your
defective and I can accept that, but it appears that you can't.

Defective aw you just can't resist name calling

Saying that you are defective is not name calling, Markie. It is a
descriptor. Dloyd is correct. You ARE defective, and you illustrate same
with each post you make.

"one useless Mark is a disgrace, 2 warrant an abortion"