Old May 5th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default bose wave radio problema. clock works but buttons don't.

I did post the websites that PhattyMo (Thanks,PhattyMo) posted about
Bose in that computer newsgroup in Ireland.I posted them exactly.But
after I posted them over there (for good old Heidy to check out) and
then I clicked on them,over there,they wouldn't work for me.So,what's up
with that? I don't want them Shamrocks over there bawling me out.
cuhulin