Old May 5th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Never Meant So Many Hate Filled People As The So-Called "Peace-Niks"

On May 4, 12:22 pm, wrote:
On 2 May 2007 15:10:24 -0700, RHF wrote:

On May 2, 12:25 pm, Tommy Tootles wrote:
Cato wrote:
Ya, thats right. Dumbass Canucks. Like the ones fighting the
Taliban and Al Qaeda

Cato, Cato, Cato...

Please don't repeat and perpetuate the Viet Nam era mentality that
people are against the troops (American or Canadian). NO ONE, repeat:
*NO ONE* is against the *troops*--just the ******* asshole politicians
that lied and deceived us into a fraudulent, phony war.

TT -fyi- When You Get Spit-On -it- Gets Personal [.]

When You Get Called A Baby Killer -it- Gets Personal [.]

- - - and I was just a Civilian Worker driving to work
on a Military Base during the Vietnam War.

FWIW - Never meant so many Hate Filled People
as the so called "Peace-Niks" -who- Loved-the-World
-and- Hate America [.]

America's Fighting Men and Women are Citizen Soldiers
who are doing a very dirty job of Protecting Our Lives and
Rights -and- They have Earned and Deserves Our Honor
and Respect for Standing in Harms Way on Our Behalf.

IMHO - Most of the "Peace-Niks" are 'political cadre' : Who
to use your words are : fraudulent-phony-*******-assholes.

yes i said that ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Hey redneck ****wad; time to pull down the panties and squeal like a
pig.- Hide quoted text -

"B" is for Butt-Hole in-search-of Hot-Mail {Male}

So Are You Begging For Some Deliverance ?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068473/combined

Well then Go Deliver Yourself Unto Yourself !

Now go back to "Alt.Gossip.Celebrities" where your
Tiny-Ameba-Brain can function in the cess-pool of
Hollywood Liberals and want-to-be leftest-suck-asses.

~ RHF