Old May 6th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] kb1jec@gmail.com is offline

Default Electronic Keyer Problem

Hi,

I have a Daiwa DK-210 CW keyer. I haven't used it in almost a year.
Today I went to turn it on, and it wouldn't work. This was running
off 13.8vDC (there is a connector on back for 13.8vdc input). I
opened it and found it can also be run off 9v battery. I connected a
9v battery and it appeared to work, until I plugged it into my radio.
My bencher paddle works with it, but it doesn't key the radio. I
checked the two keyer output leads on the back of it and found no
voltage coming out of them. I don't know what went wrong or what to
do now.

Doug