Old May 5th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

I have yet to see a Canuck over there. Thanks for all your help. You
will be sorely missed.

On 5 May 2007 15:19:56 -0700, Cato wrote:

Beerbar wrote:
Canadians could not protect themselves if you
paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) -- Canada's postal system has.

Cato replys:
It's ****ing attitudes like that that **** me
off. Almost makes me feel like wanting to pull our troups out of
Afghanistan and tellin you all to do it all on your own. But I won't,
cause I know that the vast majority of Americans are good folks and
not assholes.

Cato