Old May 6th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tommy Tootles Tommy Tootles is offline

Default (OT) : More Anti-American Gloom-and-Doom from U.S. Military Officers

On May 3, 5:12 pm, PMP4Hire wrote:
Bush is done. His poll number is now 28.
Only old ****ing farts who have no life or
future want to continue a war that is
totally based on a lie.
Tom

RHF wrote:
TOM - By Inference the Tone of your Post
would Imply that you are Suicidal.
go ahead - just do it ! ~ RHF

On May 4, 3:40 am, Tommy Tootles wrote:

Wow! What a morbid comment from someone who is supposed to be a "Real
Happy Fella"...

RHF wrote:

TT - I just Report the News - I Don't Make It ~ RHF

Huh? How is overtly *telling* somebody to commit suicide considered
"Reporting the News"? Once again, you disappoint... :-(