Old May 6th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Cato Cato is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

K Isham wrote:

Cato:
I sorry that a few of my fellow American's ruin t this group for you.
Back, when I first joined the US Navy, I sailed with some Canadian
Marines on the USS Mobile LKA-115 to Victoria, B.C. in 1979.
I found them to be a right good group.
Victoria, was the cleanest city that I had ever been in.

Ken

Cato replys:
Thanks Ken. I appreciate your kind words.
Like I said earlier, I know that the overwhelming majority of
Americans are great, fine people. In my travels in the U.S. over the
years, I have found Americans to be very friendly and hospitable, and
more then willing to help others in need. They are the most generous
people on Earth. I have no complaints. The type of individuals that
can spoil it for others can be, and are, found in every country on
earth. We have individuals like that up here as well.
I certainly do not blame the U.S. for the actions or words of
individuals.
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed Victoria. It certainly is a
beautiful city.
Best regards, Cato