Old May 6th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On 5 May 2007 21:30:23 -0700, Cato wrote:

Please forgive me for getting long winded, and emotional. It is just
how I feel. Please remember, we are fighting on the same side, even if
our Canadian effort is nowhere near as big as yours.

Cato

OK...I apologize for my comments. It was actually meant to stir up a
few other souls in this group. It was not actually aimed at you. I'm
47 and will be returning for my third trip soon. I have a kid in
college and another fixing to start. Do you think that I want to go?
Hell no, but I'll do my duty as I have for the last 27 years. You can
probably see why it burns me to no end when I have to read the garbage
that Mike writes. That is what leads me to make the comments that I
do. I can't control what my government does. I vote at every election.
I will support Bush because he is our elected official just as I
supported Bill Clinton. I will never make fun of the president of this
country no matter who it is. I get tired of uninformed idiots like
Mike making worthless comments.