Old May 6th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The June Issue of Pop Com.

On May 6, 12:36 am, JeroenK wrote:
download.com wrote:
Just looked all over the "Pop Com" site to see if I could find a PDF
subscription like MT at a price like MT, couldn't find it.

I did the same a few days ago and found out they dont have electronic
subscriptions :\

I have subscribed to a year of MT for 15 Euro's. The paper magazine
would already be too costly. Then add to that the shipping times.

PDF subscriptions are the way to go publishers!

--
JeroenK

JeroenK,

The problem for the Publishers is the Re-Distribution
-via- eMail of the PDF Document.

Even a Protected WebSite [Page View] with an
"By-Subscrition" Authorized User List can lead
to a flood gate of Un-Paid {Non-Paying} Readers.

Somewhere there is a solution out-there for the
On-Line Magazine that is Profitable for the Paper
Magazine Publishers and usable for the Readers.

we can hope ~ RHF