Old May 6th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

Mike is just a hate monger.....period. I think Canada would kick him
out of the country if they could.

On Sun, 06 May 2007 07:29:28 GMT, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

Why have you never condemned Burr and dxAce for their drunken racist
remarks? Or the pervert cuhulin for his racist 'slopehead/slanteye'
comments? Seems to me you are being a hypocrite.

As for Americans, well now...support for the war monger idiot prince now
in power is fading rapidly as people are pulling the wool away from
their eyes. Notice how even the cockroach neocons have distanced
themselves from the debacle in the Middle East. They've left Bush
flapping in the wind.

It appears as though at least seventy percent of the US population is
aware that the present course of action is WRONG. That is a very GOOD
thing.

Love ya, RHF.

mike