Old May 6th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) English to become official language of EU

miki wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

John Barnard wrote:

RHF wrote:
On May 1, 6:51 pm, John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Apr 30, 12:35 am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"dalaph" anon@anonn wrote in

"m II" wrote in

messagenews:xe4Zh.12424$JF6.54@edtnps90...
Not Roger wrote:
Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,
vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.
So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The

body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the

'Prince of
Peace'.
mike
All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet,

then you
can cast stones.
They don't televise abortion clinic bombings or cross burnings.

They didn't
have television during the Crusades or the witch trials. Not

excusing either
party's actions, only pointing up facts.- Hide quoted text -
BAD,
[Reality Check] Christians are Not the Ones Going Around with
Machine Guns, Grenades and Bombs on Fridays Attacking Islamic
Mosques.
Firebombs do seem to be the choice of weapons for Christians.

But this is a regular 'happening' in many Islamic Countries

for Muslims to Attack Christian Churches on Sundays. Especially in
Pakistan and Indonesia. In Indonesia over 20 years 1000 Christian
Churches were in-fact attacked. In these "ATTACKS" People were
Murdered and buildings destroyed. Think Of It: That is one Attack

Week, Every Week for 20 Years. So is there a pattern here? Some
reasonable people think so.
The Christians also seem to be quite capable of inflicting revenge

when
they so desi

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...15/ai_53475490

JB

God {Allah} Help Me to Know My Friends and My Enemies.
And Give Me the Wisdom to Know the Difference - Amen ~ RHF
.
.

JB,

OK give me a modern {current} citiation were Christians
have been systematically Killing and Attacking Muslims
on a Weekly basis for 5, 10, 15 or 20 Years . . .
waiting , , ,
Waiting . . .
WAITING ! ! !

~ RHF
.
.
. .

Take a look at what mII has shown - he did a stellar job of giving you
proof.

mII is a dumbass Canuck! Just like you.

Now get your dumbass outta here.

JB and MII are ENLIGHTENED Canucks and as for me,
I am in a state of COSMIC AWARENESS, like
Joan of Arc. miki.

Enlightened? Seems more like they are both lit up on Labatts.