Old May 7th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob D. Bob D. is offline

Default Getting to old to crawl around the attic

I'm about to string up some new coax and instead of fighting my attic, I've
decided to just go through the wall. I'm not trying to hide the coax (it's
on a secluded side of the house), but I do want it to be neat and secure. I
have vinyl siding, any advice for attachment? (I've seen nail-on clips for
RG58/59 but none for RG8.) Also, is there any way to dress up the hole for
the coax? Maybe some kind of tube that has a flange? BTW, this is RG8.

--
Bob D. ND9B