Old May 6th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default pervert postings

m II wrote:

Cato wrote:

Cato replys: By this time tomorrow I will be unsubscribed from
this group. I don't have to put up with insults to my fellow Canadians
or my country from f''n assholes.

Please keep in mind who is doing the insulting.

Yeah.. Dumbass Canucks.

The guy has a grade nine
education and had to get a special dispensation in order to join the US
forces.

You have no education and what passes as *forces* up there in the 'stan
certainly wouldn't have you.

He is also a deviant.

Most Canucks are deviants.

Here are some of his previous postings.
I'll let your conscience be your guide as to what sort of person he is.

The woman he is talking about died of cancer at the age of seventy two.

You'll die from a Labatts overdose.

Run along little Canuck.