Old May 6th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On Sun, 06 May 2007 16:42:39 -0400, dxAce

Like I said Kenneth, I can't stoop as low as you and your girlfriend
Mike. I also don't give a **** about Canada. I don't spend my time
meddling into the affairs of another country like you and Mike do.
But, I do find it funny that you guys are afraid of kitty cats.

You'd think they'd be more interested in the affairs of their sister country,
France.

Yeah...funny huh? Why is it that they can't talk about their own
affairs? They just want to butt into other folks business. Go figure!