Old May 6th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canada hahaha!

Maybe some of them frogs over there in Frogland are Waking Up.They voted
in a pro America guy.

It's a lonnnggg day on this Sunday,,, my little 115 volt Dayton
Speedaire oiless air compressor won't pump up the old leaky tires past
30 pounds pressure (I guess those little vanes in there are worn down
too much) on my raggity old 1978 Dodge lonnnnggg wheelbase van.I have
another,older little 115 volt aircompressor,but I need to buy a new air
hose for it.The radiator on my van is leaking.I need to go to my
backyard shed and find my old flare wrenches so I won't mess up and
round off those transmission lines when I take them loose.When I get the
radiator off of there,if I can reach the leaky spot good enough,I will
fiberglass it with epoxy fiberglass resin and fiberglass cloth and it
will last forever.
cuhulin