Old May 6th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On 6 May 2007 14:41:57 -0700, "ve3..." wrote:

On May 6, 4:50 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2007 16:42:39 -0400, dxAce

Yeah...funny huh? Why is it that they can't talk about their own
affairs? They just want to butt into other folks business. Go figure!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""
You guys can dish it out but you can't take it. Stop whining about
being bested by Canadian replies to your stupid anti-Canadian
slanders. DxEcch started these anti-Canadian rants long ago and he has
attracted similar-minded mouth-breathers and knuckle draggers.
You started this: now face the consequences. You are being made to
look like idiots to a thousand registered members.

You don't have to register for this group you idiot. So tell my why
you are scared of kitty cats?

I don't think that making a on topic post about something that I heard
on my sw radio and then read on CNN has anything to to with the
politics of any country. Cato pointed out that I was wrong on a few
statements and I agree with him. He also pointed out that there are
idiots in Canada too and that I also agree with him. You and Mike are
living, breathing proof of that. The more you post the more that these
thousands of registered users can see that. You belong right up there
with Barnard and David the anti Americans. Get a life Kenneth!