Old May 6th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected][_2_] jfeng@my-deja.com[_2_] is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On May 5, 6:01 am, wrote:

Reprinted from the faq for you:

"Despite what the newsgroup name might imply, we definitely DO NOT
limit
discussions to shortwave only."

Besides, I first heard this story on the SW bands. Tht puts it clearly
on topic.

Have a nice day.

This is a fine example of a selective and intellectually dishonest
quote, taken out of context in a way that is intended to be
misleading. An honest reading of the FAQ would show that this was
intended to include other radio-related topics, and not to include
anything and everything. This is obvious in a more complete quote:

"Despite what the newsgroup name might imply, we definitely DO NOT
limit discussions to shortwave only. Any radio-related topics are
welcome."

Also, the range of relevant topics is clearly stated in the preceding
paragraph:

"This group is intended to be a place where ANY radio monitoring topic
can and should be discussed. We are happy to hear from posters who
listen to any part of the radio or microwave spectrum, from DC to
daylight. We discuss topics of almost any kind, ranging from (but not
limited to) shortwave broadcasting, DXing small or distant shortwave
stations, utility and teletype monitoring, military eavesdropping,
station schedules, QSLing sw broadcasters, spectrum usage, equipment
design and modifications, antennas, receiver reviews and
recommendations, and many more."

Shame on you for your dishonest attempt to deceive.