Old May 7th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On May 6, 10:41 am, "ve3..." wrote:
On May 6, 3:29 am, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:
However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

Why have you never condemned Burr and dxAce for their drunken racist
remarks? Or the pervert cuhulin for his racist 'slopehead/slanteye'
comments? Seems to me you are being a hypocrite.

As for Americans, well now...support for the war monger idiot prince now
in power is fading rapidly as people are pulling the wool away from
their eyes. Notice how even the cockroach neocons have distanced
themselves from the debacle in the Middle East. They've left Bush
flapping in the wind.

It appears as though at least seventy percent of the US population is
aware that the present course of action is WRONG. That is a very GOOD
thing.

Love ya, RHF.

mike

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""
The main problem with the citizens of the US is their inability to
understand the atrocities committed around the world by their
government.

Oh We Understand and Approve,

Although basically friendly and genial their "My country
right or wrong" mentality

Hey You Got It Straight - It Is My Country and Yes I Do
Stand Behind It Right or Wrong - Amen to That !

supports the imperial US and its 737
military bases and garrisons in 130 countries

Glad to Know We Are Doing Such a Great Job !

and explains why there is so much dislike of Americans..

The Rest-of-the-World May Not Love Us Americans.

The Rest-of-the-World May Not Respect Us Americans.

The Rest-of-the-World Shoudl Damn Well Fear Us Americans !

Bush's approval rating is down to 28% so the American
people are starting to wake up.

Until the next US President is Elected Geoge "W" Bush
is the US President and He Is My President [.]

I have no disagreement with MII's post above. He is
telling you home truths but he is provoked by troublemakers.

So It Is A-OK In Your Opinion for a Canada to Trash Talk
America -but- Americans Defending American from the
Trash Talk are "Troublemakers" - It Boogles the Mind ! ! !

Those who deliberately stir up trouble should be

condemned or at least ignored.

That would be a very good reason for you to distant
your self as a Canadian form M II who's mission here
seems to be to Trash Talk America and Americans.

Canada has lent the US 150 billion dollars to finance the Iraq war.
I doubt if it will ever get it back with the US debt near 8 trillion
dollars and rising rapidly. Perhaps this is why the Canadian mint has
issued a 100kg gold coin .9999 pure. It about 50cm dia and 3cm thick.
It already has orders in the $3,000,000 range. We have to get that 150
billion back somehow.

I am sure that the Government of Canada and the Good
Bankers in Canada will figure out How to make things
happen to Canada's Benefit as time goes on.

proud to say - iam an american - no apology required ~ RHF