Old May 7th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On 6 May 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "
wrote:

On May 6, 3:20 pm, wrote:

I don't think that was deceptive at all. I told you that I heard it on
the SW bands at the end of my post. I need to do no more. Shame on you
for trying to make my on topic post look off topic.- Hide quoted text -

That is a real stretch. Given that standard, it would be on-topic for
me to post about the death of Princess Di or Anna Nicole Smith because
I had heard about them on shortwave, without indicating in any way how
they were relate to radios.

You did not cite a SW source in your original post. You copied an
article by Reuters. You only came up later with the "heard it on SW"
claim, apparently in a desperate attempt to create a figment of
relevance. There was no obvious intent to discuss this in the context
of any radio transmission. It looks like more evidence of your
honesty and integirty.

I don't recall the FAQ stating that I had to cite a source. It seems
that you are fabricating new rules.

Either way, I heard it while listening to the SW radio. I did not post
it to please you. If you have issues with it might I suggest a kill
filter.

Good day...