Old May 7th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On 6 May 2007 19:44:08 -0700, "
wrote:

On May 6, 4:36 pm, wrote:

I don't recall the FAQ stating that I had to cite a source. It seems
that you are fabricating new rules.

Either way, I heard it while listening to the SW radio. I did not post
it to please you. If you have issues with it might I suggest a kill
filter.

Good day

Rules? What rules? I was only pointing out that your arguments to
rationalize your off-topic positng were intellectually dishonest. You
are making another illogical extrapolation.

You are the one that stated that I had to cite a source for a news
story! You add rules to the faq and now you want to dance your way out
of what you said?

Typical....