Old May 7th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] beerbarrel@cox.net is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On 6 May 2007 20:18:53 -0700, "ve3..." wrote:

I have carefully gone over M II's post and I think he's telling the
truth. The truth hurts. Way to go Mike, A good hit! Look at them
scurry around.
I have carefully read your post and I am appalled From your own
words, you are supporting a terrorist nation violating international
law.

It's not really what Mike said. It's the fact that Mike sticks his
nose into other folks business. Like you!

My guess is
that the US Empire will end in an economic collapse and will have no
friends to help.

hahah...what a hoot!