Old May 7th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BBC about us "Bad Americans"

www.newswithviews.com The Plan For You Is To Die Homeless And
Hungry.by Andrew C. Wallace

I know what you mean,Burr.America sends millions/billions of dollars and
millions/billions of tons of food and other aid to foreign Countries and
some of their crooked governments take most of it off the top.Some
people,we help them and all they know is gimmie gimmie gimmie more more
more! Meanwhile,Crooked U.S.fed govt is doing the best they can to turn
America into a third World Country.Looks like IBM is fixing to cut about
150,000 jobs.
cuhulin