Old May 7th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jimmie D Jimmie D is offline

Default Gaussian cluster antenna array data

"Frank's" wrote in message
Is it possible to post an image of what Art's antenna would look like?
I would like to so what his antenna looks like as his discription has
gone beyound my imagination.

Jimmie.

I can send you a JPEG of an NEC graphic. It is only 9 kB. The array
looks like two stacked 3 element yagis, with only the upper array
driven. I deleted the lower array, and it only made a slight
difference to the performance.

Frank

If you could send me the jpg I would appreciate it. I had been trying to
picture what this may look like from Art's discription. I was imaginining a
cluster of elements of random lengths pointing in all kind of different
directions all fed from a common feedpoint.

Thanks
Jimmie