Old May 7th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Doug, W7KF Doug, W7KF is offline

Default where to buy some chassis?

Ross, NS7F wrote:
I would like to build some tube transmitters and am curious where
other people get their chassis?

That "Novice Special" is a good article. Reminds me of my first
transmitter, a 6C4 driving a 2E26. Got me a special, commemorative QSL
from the FCC. Apparently, I was 599 on 7446!

You are in luck! LMB is still around and still makes that very cabinet:
http://www.lmbheeger.com/products.asp?catid=18

I also like Mouser. Order something from them and you'll get catalogs
for a long time. Lots of parts..
http://www.mouser.com/

Also, MPJA has interesting items from time to time.
http://www.mpja.com/

73, OM.
--
Doug, W7KF