Old May 7th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default MIME type for .EZ files?

Cecil Moore wrote:
Gene Fuller wrote:
I did not have the slightest problem in downloading the .EZ file.
What is the problem?

The problem is that you are not very observant. The file you
downloaded was not from w5dxp.com. It was from qsl.net/w5dxp
which properly handles .EZ files. Please pay attention.

I hope that nobody is actually trying to launch the file directly from
the website, but if so, those folks need to get a clue, not a MIME type.

Methinks it is you who need to get a clue.

P.S. Your arrogant attitude is typical of r.r.a.a gurus
who consider themselves incapable of making a mistake.
Of the three possibilities that W7EL listed for people
not understanding what he says, the more than glaring
omission of a 4th possibility was that he might rarely
be *absolutely wrong* as he is on the subject of current
through 75m Texas Bugcatcher loading coils.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com