Old May 8th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default MIME type for .EZ files?

Roy Lewallen wrote:
I will provide Cecil and any other EZNEC customer with support for
EZNEC. My request for no further email does not include EZNEC support.

Now you tell me after a year of zero support.

EZNEC .EZ files are binary files, and can be handled like any other
binary file. No special attachment or auxiliary software, or special
encoding or treatment, is needed to transfer or attach them.

I don't understand exactly what 1and1.com is asking for,
but both w2du and I have the same problem. Here's the
1and1.com email to me.

"In order to get thee working, we need to have the MIME type
for the .EZ file extension installed on the server. To do this,
please contact the company that created the EZ filetype and ask
them to provide to you the MIME type type for that extension.
Let us know what it is so we can add it."

Would you please contact and get this problem
solved?
--
73, Cecil
http://www.w5dxp.com