Old May 7th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Irv Finkleman Irv Finkleman is offline

Default where to buy some chassis?

Ross, NS7F wrote:

I would like to build some tube transmitters and am curious where
other people get their chassis? Article 1 (The Novice Special, from
the arrl website) calls for LMB SQ-1 cabinet (8.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 in)
which "comes complete with chassis and front panel".
Article 2 (A Three-Band One-Tube Novice Transmitter, from Dec '57 QST)
calls for a 2 x 7 x 13 in aluminum chassis enclosed in a 7 x 9 x 15 in
aluminum box.
Any suggestions?
Thanks and 73,
Ross, NS7F

How about a sheet metal shop? I used to get mind made
for the price of a case of beer.

Irv VE6BP