Old May 8th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Kelley Jim Kelley is offline

Default Phase Shift through a 75m Texas Bugcatcher Coil

On May 7, 7:26 pm, "Yuri Blanarovich" wrote:
"Jim Kelley" wrote in message

If it is not overpriced American Liberal Alma Mater then is "Yeah"????

You make a good point.

Nikola Tesla did more for the mankind than anyone produced by US colleges.

Let's not get carried away. And I don't think Tesla was from
Yugoslavia.

Quite an insult to thousands of Slavic engineers immigrants who built IBMs,
GMs, etc.

No insult to them was ever intended. They didn't write the paper by
any chance....??

Can we discuss technical matters or rather play know-it-alls gurus?
Can you point out what is wrong with that paper?

I wish I understood this obsession you and Cecil have with gurus. I
don't share it.

About the paper; do you believe everything you read in the papers?
As I said, whether it is correct or not, I don't think it is
illustrated in Cecil's EZNEC printout.

73, Jim AC6XG