Old May 8th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tommy Tootles Tommy Tootles is offline

Default (OT) : M II - Be Proud And Happy That You Are A Canada -and-Grow Out Of The American Angst !

Eric F. Richards wrote:

...as for you, well, if you want to come here or are here, welcome!
Please do remember that you are a guest and act accordingly -- I do
the same when I'm in your fine country, and am as embarrassed by the
"Ugly Americans" as you should be by the "insecure Canadians" who spew
here.

Eric,
Thanks for your thoughtful comments. My only question for you is are the
Canadians "insecure and spewing" or just telling what *they* perceive as
(unpleasant) truths that *we* may not enjoy hearing???