Old May 8th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Spin Spin is offline

Default BBC about us "Bad Americans"

Burr......In reference to living in the Philippines...I was under the
impression that their medical/dental facilities are not up to par in
comparison to the U.S. Where do you go when you need standard or emergency
medical or dental treatment?

wrote in message
oups.com...

I am going to just stay home or at the beach place, give
money
to the two churches and try not to hurt anyone.

I wish I could do more but the people won't let me.

Burr

Sounds like a plan..

I bet Anyone who travels out side the U.S. and gets to talking to the
locals usually has to say
over & over

" It's not me; really "