Old May 8th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BBC about us "Bad Americans"

Anti-God Starbucks cup has customer steaming. www.worldnetdaily.com

The Anti-God ''message'' was written by an Anti-God dude in Anti-God
Canada and Anti-God Starbucks in Seattle picked up on it and has it
printed on some of their Anti-God Starbucks cups.

Let me look in my Jackson phone book and see if there is an Anti-God
Starbucks Anti-God joint here in Jackson.Three of those Anti-God
Starbucks here in Jackson. Anti-God Starbucks 1070 East County Line Road
601 991 9080.Anti-God Starbucks 403 Riverwind Drive 601 420
4246.Anti-God Starbucks Coffee Company 482 Springridge Road 601 924
1239.

I am fixin to phone those Anti-God Starbucks phone numbers! I will
Never! buy anything from Anti-God Starbucks Anti-God Coffee Company!
cuhulin,Believes in GOD