Old May 8th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
swl-2010 swl-2010 is offline

Default The KA-2100

What's the verdict? Are there any users here who have one who would like to
tell me what they think of it.

My Children have asked me what I would like to have for fathers day this
year, and I wouldn't mind adding the 2100 to my collection. So, if anyone
has any feedback they could give on it, I would appreciate it.

I see it has the output on the back that can be used for an outboard SSB
adapter or for DRM, that would be pretty cool.
I like the look, and it has some memory if I'm not mistaken, and it is a
dual conversion unit.

BTW-The Grundig S-350-DL has turned out to be a real prize for the $100.00
price tag. I have been enjoying some good quality listening with it. The
audio with the large speaker and tone controls is very impressive. The
sensitivity is fine, selectivity is very good, hardly any drift, and it does
a good job as a DX reciever. .