Old May 8th 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
swl-2010 swl-2010 is offline

Default The June Issue of Pop Com.

"download.com" wrote in message
Just looked all over the "Pop Com" site to see if I could find a PDF
subscription like MT at a price like MT, couldn't find it.

I am on the other side of the world so "snail mail" air mail takes 21 days
to get to me then "customs" tries to charge me tax!!!

I'll just stay with "MT" thank you very much.

I can certainly understand that.
MT is a fine magazine.
For me, it's only a matter of going to Barnes & Noble and buying the MT &
the new Pop com. once a month. And, if my health doesn't permit me to go,
my daughter stops in and grabs them for me. Both mag's to me are essential
to my hobby.

Burr

+8z