Old May 8th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Transformer rewinding

Bill Janssen wrote:

Where can I buy EI laminations for a 100 Watt transformer. I need to
re-wind a couple
of secondary windings on an existing transformer. I don't think I can
remove the existing
laminations without destroying them :-(

Peter Dahl Co may actually be willing to sell you something... they have
helped me out with parts like that in the past when I have needed them,
and I cannot thank them enough.

But I bet you can get the existing laminations apart with a little hammering
and a little hot water. Once you get one out, they all come apart nicely.
--scott