Old May 8th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Cato Cato is offline

Default (OT) : M II - Be Proud And Happy That You Are A Canada -and- Grow Out Of The American Angst !

D Peter Maus wrote:

But where the heavy lifting is to be done, is not
where Canadian troops are to be found.

And be sure to let me know when you come up with a single
example
where Canadian troops led the fight, instead of following the path
blazed by US Marines.

Cato replys:
Peter, please be careful when making
statements about some other nations military. Make sure that you have
some knowledge of the military history of whatever country you make
statements about.
If you want some examples of accomplishments of the military
troops of Canada, I can give you plenty. My family has had direct
involvement with the Canadian military going back to 1812.
I can come up with all sorts of examples for you. There will be a
lot of info that will take up a lot of space on this list if you
wish.
It could really embarass you, and demonstrate your lack
of knowledge of what Canadian troops have accomplished in the past,
and at what cost and sacrifice. And without the help of the U.S.
Marines. (Don't get me wrong. I think the U.S. Marines are a fine
fighting force with a proud history of their own.)

Cato