Old May 9th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
geek geek is offline

Default where to buy some chassis?

Hi Tim,

Strange thing is, Hammond is a Canadian company! I lived in Canada for
two years myself and could not explain the economics either.

Tim.

Our economics are like our politics - inexplicably stupid *rolls eyes*

It's cheaper for me to buy and import Hammond from Parts Express than it
is to buy from a dealer an hour away. Dumbfounds me too.

What IS a super deal are Chinese made rack mount cabs w/panel from RP
Electronics in Burnaby, BC.... thicker aluminium than the Hammond and $57
compared to ~$180 for the Hammond. I kicked one around (literally),
quality is comparable.

Cheers!

Gregg