Old May 9th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default MIME type for .EZ files?

Tom Ring wrote:
Cecil, this utility will pull the file no matter what it is. The
problem has nothing to do with the OS involved. There is something
wrong at the server end. Or maybe I misunderstand what you are saying.

Tom, I am out of my league concerning this question. Here is
the latest email from . The server seems to
be working properly now.

"Mime types work differently on Microsoft than they do on a Linux
package. All mime types for MS packages need to be requested through
support to be added to the server. We have added the mime type for the
..ez extension."

Maybe the moral is not to choose a Microsoft server? :-)
--
73, Cecil
http://www.w5dxp.com