Old May 9th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
E M F E M F is offline

Default What would I hear on a 300 GHz AM Radio Receiver?

Reply to group;

"Radiola" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 7, 12:38 pm, Radium wrote:
Hi:

If my location is in southern California, what would I hear on a
"DXed" 300 GHz AM Radio Receiver? Would there be a specific difference
between what I would hear at night and what I would hear during the
day?

On medium-wave station, I notice the interference -- in the form of
tones -- to be louder at night than the day. Does this difference also
apply to extreme shortwave frequencies as high as 300 GHz?

NOTE: I am aware than 300 GHz is most likely FM, not AM. However, am
still curious as to what I would hear on a 300 GHz AM receiver.

Thanks,

Radium

Chances are you will be able to finally confirm the theory that you
can talk to the dead.

Go here; www.millitech.com ...............GC