Old May 10th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Mike Andrews Mike Andrews is offline

Default F.S. Film Strip Scale for Racal RA.17

On 9 May 2007 20:25:12 -0400, Scott Dorsey wrote in :

70mm Type I is still very popular for aerial photography. I don't know how
much longer that will continue, though.

As long as Maurer 70mm cameras are available. Wish mine hadn't got
trashed in a move; it was _cool_.

If the filmstrips are brittle, you might consider using Filmguard on them.
It is very good at softening up old acetate films; I have had 35mm prints
that were stored in attics and could not be projected which, after being
soaked in filmguard and left for six months, softened up nicely.

Learn something every day. Thanks!
--
"The most interesting thing about King Charles I is that he was 5' 6" at
the beginning of his reign and 4' 8" at the end of it, and all because