Old May 9th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stanely Morgan Stanely Morgan is offline

Default how is that homosexual problem going Mark

On May 9, 11:53�am, wrote:
On 3 May 2007 03:41:00 -0700, an_old_friend
wrote:

On May 2, 5:58 am, K4YZ wrote:
Well, well, well...

* * *I laid out for the last 6 weeks simply due to being bored with
The Chassell Putz, but to also prove a point...All those weeks gone,
and Morkie simply found a new victim for HIS tirades. *The targets
change but the rhetoric is exactly the same.

nope you were sick you posted it to your my space blog

how is it going steve

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://fagkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Given Dloyds interest in me I m opening a furom for real
comment about his post herehttp://dloydatkb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How's that homosexual problem going Mark?