Old May 9th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Beautiful Pictures of a "Cigar Box" Homebrew Two Tube DX Regen ...

"Roadie" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 9, 10:33 am, wrote:
That is a super nice little Radio,for sure.
cuhulin

Have you ever tuned a regen? I haven't.

Regens aren't difficult to tune. Generally, turn the regen control to about
1/2, find the station you want, then turn the regen control up until it
breaks into oscillation, then back it off just until the oscillation stops.
It's phenomenal how much gain you can get with one. I had an old 4 band
superregen radio that could hear signals my superhets couldn't.