Old May 10th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Electron ratio to form a radiation field

On 9 May, 18:49, Cecil Moore wrote:
art wrote:
I am looking for the ratio of particals emitted.

To the best of my knowledge, all coherent photons are
identical.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

If they are all identical how do they manage to avoid combining energy
prior to escaping from the enclosed surface? I noted that you said
both had
electric and magnetic properties but I could not rationaly deduce that
they were the same. You also stated that the electrons were corona
discharges
which is new to me. If this is all basic physics shouldn't everybody
be in agreement with respect to the transition to a magnetic field.
Tom states I have a problem with the basics so if there is uniformity
in the resposes I would be happy to realigne my thoughts but he
supplied no input
of value only a personal opinion.
Regards
Art