Old May 10th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Electron ratio to form a radiation field

On 9 May, 18:44, Tom Ring wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
art wrote:

What is the ratio of magnetic electrons emitted from a radiator
compared with with the number of electrons emmitted due to current

flow?

Art, emitted electrons are corona discharges. What is
emitted from an antenna is primarily photons. Each
photon has both electric and magnetic properties
and the ratio is 377 ohms in the far field.

Art does seem to have some serious problems with basic physics. Not too
surprising.

I guess after that remark he'll now characterize me as a guru.

tom
K0TAR

As you have stated I seem to have serious problems. If that is the
case the remedy is to familiarise myself to what everybody calls basic
physics.
By asking questions I am seaching for a correction to my so called
erronious views. Is that a no no on this newsgroup? Since it is a
matter of basics the thread should be extremely short as there will be
no disagreement !
I could not classify you as a guru if you are not willing to put a rod
into the ground by giving a response that would prove or not prove to
be in agreement with all.
Art