Old May 10th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah is offline

Default Like radio, how to make TV to receive all channels?

It's my long time wish to view TV channels of all countries. I'm
wondering why it isn't possible with TV but which is possible in
radio.

Is there any advanced antenna or technology for that? Now, I'm getting
know about "Dish TV", but it is still in pay option.

(With the possibility to access the net, I'd thought I could find the
answer. But, I couldn't find any with my googling skill)

TIA

--
?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/